Buy BLU Phones In Ghana

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Dr Bawumia Now Nkosuohene At Adankwaman.


The Vice Presidential Candidate of the New Patriotic Party, Dr. Mahamadu Bawumia, has been enstooled as the Nkosuohene of Adankwaman.


He was conferred with the stool name Nana Wadie Fensi an elegant ceremony on Friday September 30, when he visited the area as part of his campaign tour of the Central Region.

An excited Bawumia shared photos of the event on his Facebook page with a note of gratitude to the people of Adankwman.

“I was enstooled as the Nkosuohene of Adankwaman with the stool name, Nana Wadie Fensi I on Friday when I visited Assin Damang in the Assin South Constituency of the Central region.

“I thank Nana Fensi Asiampah III (Chief of Assin Damang) and Nana Kwabena Wadie II (Chief of Assin Nsuaem) and all of Adankwaman for the great honour.

“The warm reception and massive turnout throughout my campaign in the region give me high hopes that Change is definitely coming going into the December 7 elections,” he wrote.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Career Blueprint