Buy BLU Phones In Ghana

Monday 15 August 2016

PICS: John Dumelo, Mr Beautiful, Ayitey Powers, Bukom Banku And Mzbel All Put On For NDC.


Ghanaian entertainers, Braimah Kamoko aka Bukom Banku and Ayittey Powers Actors John Dumelo and Mr Beautiful and songstress Mzbel have been spotted at the campaign launch of the New Democratic Congress.

Ayittey Powers and Banku have in the past few months been producing viral videos meant to help the NDC campaign for President Mahama as he seeks another term in office.

The Boxers on Sunday August 14 rocked the crowd with a formation dance when they entered the stadium Cape Coast stadium filled with over 15, 000 people.
Bukom Banku and Ayitey Powers

The NDC in their reaction to the videos, many of which were tagged morally offensive on social media, condemned the two boxers.

They explained pieces were embellished with insults and abusive language, which the NDC did not subscribe to.

A press release signed by General Secretary, Johnson Asiedu Nketia, said “in as much as the NDC appreciates, and continues to appreciate the massive endorsement of President Mahama by all sections of the Ghanaian Society, the use of abusive and unacceptable language shall not be accepted. The NDC is reiterating the fact that abusive language and violence is not our style of campaigning.”

Meanwhile both Michael and Bukom Banku who have since stopped producing these videos attended the Sunday event with pageantry.

On the other hand actor John Dumelo has extended a hand of invitation to Ghanaian youth and especially the ones belonging to the opposition New Patriotic Party (NPP) to switch camp to the National Democratic Congress (NDC).
John Dumelo
According to the celebrated screen god who has pledged his allegiance to the NDC, the governing party is a tolerant and peaceful one.

“Some time ago, I met some people [NPP] and from what they told me, I didn’t like it. I met the NDC and I was swayed. The NDC is a tolerant party; it is a people party,” Dumelo said at the launch of the NDC Campaign for the 2016 elections.

“When I said I was now with the NDC, they [NPP] vilified me, my father and family but I was not fazed because I knew I was with a good party. I’m telling you the opportunity in the NDC is better than in any other party.

“Some people are promising you hope, but the hope is here with the NDC, why turn away?,” Dumelo added.

To the NPP youth, he said: “Let me extend the invitation to the youth in the NPP. This is the time to join the winning team. The time to join is now.”


Enjoy some of their photos below:

Mzbel

Mzbel
Mr Beautiful



No comments:

Post a Comment

Career Blueprint